Offshore Jobs Thailand | Recruitmet
A Leading Oil & Gas Personel Management System
At JST, our Personnel Management System relies heavily on what is labeled a Functional HR Strategy, Corporate Culture Rules, and the Code of Business Conduct. We feel that these social codes define what our service is all about and underlines our corporate principles when it comes to managing labor across the board.
Our social code ensures that laborers are cared about just as well as our clients regardless of the number of oil and gas jobs Thailand.
For further enquiries, contact JST Group’s Human Resources Manager:
John Hodgkins – Email: email@example.com
Oil and Gas Recruitment
The well laid out and fair Personnel Management Policy serves as a guidebook that defines JST’s personnel management strategy and the moral principles that govern it. The focus is on maximum personnel investment efficiency by establishing systems that:
- When choosing people for offshore jobs Thailand, we only recruit so-called “cream of the crop” and manage their capabilities and potential accordingly.
- Motivate employees to accomplish their required goals.
- Unbiased and straight forward assessment of each individual’s results so that they can be encouraged and rewarded for their achievements.
- Like all oil and gas jobs, performance and efficiency enhancement is maximized across the board.
- We remain active in the development and training of personnel.
Why Choose Our Human Resource Consultancy and Contracting?
We are headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, but maintain a large and growing central Human Resource database. The advantage of this database is that it is linked to all our offices, making it easy to quickly find positions and fill them. It takes the guesswork out of matching personnel for oil gas job SE Asia.
Our database is linked to JST offices in:
Ho Chi Minh [Vietnam]
Cape Town [South Africa]
Another often overlooked advantage of having a central database for JST is it helps us quickly identify all available resources and know where they are located. It makes handling literally hundreds of resources logistically manageable.
Furthermore, it helps us quickly match the resources we have to an incoming inquiry, then mobilize the resource as soon as possible. That helps our clients save time and money in the short-term.