People, software, processes, management.
JST operates a fully equipped CAD design department that provides a complete CAD design service for oil, gas, petrochemical, power, water, civil, rail and construction industries.
Type of work include process piping, vessels, skid packages, pig receivers, steel structures etc.
This service is staffed by professional and qualified design engineers, technologists, CAD designers and CAD draughtmen, using the latest software (e.g. AutoCAD, AutoPlant, Navisworks, Caesar II)
PIPING DESIGN AND DRAFTING
…..This service is including 2D and 3D modeling. The priority in the piping design lies in safety, operation and maintenance point of view. This also takes into consideration construction capability, code requirement and owner requirement as well.
…..The qualified engineers and designers are certified by Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training Course and also have experience on offshore site visit/survey to verify/confirm piping route and As-built. Although the service is primarily based at JST Bangkok Headquarter.
- Piping design with 2D/3D modeling.
- P&IDs and PFDs
- Piping General Arrangement
- Isometric Drawings
- Tie-in/Demolition Drawings
- Pipe Support Detail Drawings
- As-Built Drawings
- CAD Drawings
ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT ENGINEERING SERVICES AND DRAFTING
…..Our services include detailed electrical layout, cable sizing, cable schedule, instrumentation and control system design, instrument loop diagrams, interface between field instrument to PLC or DCS systems, selection of appropriate field instruments and control elements to meet the process and safety requirements, uninterruptible power supply system design, and tie-in details to existing electrical system and also including offshore site visit/survey and as-built E&I drawings.
- Piping & Instrument Diagram (P&IDs)
- Cable Sizing Calculation
- Cable and Conduit Schedule
- Single Line, Schematic and Interface Diagram
- Junction Box Wiring & Block Diagram
- Power Cable, Cable Rack, Tray & Conduit Layout
- Instrument and Cable Block Diagram
- Wiring, Instrument Loop and Cause & Effect Diagram
- E&I tie-in and Hook-Up Drawing
- Typical Installation for Cable Support
- Material Take-Off
- Reviewing Piping Drawing to ensure that all instrument and control devices are shown correctly